General Visitation hours are 10:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. In key patient areas, specific visitation hours apply to ensure the privacy and quality care of these patient populations.
The Critical Care Unit is open to visitors at three different times:
For Psychiatric Services visitation hours are available:
2:00 to 2:30 p.m.
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
We ask that all visitors please follow the visitation guidelines.
How to Find Us
News and Announcements
Family members or significant other(s) may be a valuable asset to a patient's recovery and may be encouraged to participate in aspects of the patient's care.
- To ensure a patient's access to care, the number of visitors is limited to a maximum of two (2) visitors per patient room at a time.
- Visits should be limited to 15 minutes a visitor to ensure that patients have periods of rest.
- Make sure not to enter any room marked "NO VISITORS". Instead, check with the Nursing Station for further information.
- Please check with the nurse before bringing food or candy, as patients might be on a restricted diet.
- Visitors are requested not to visit if they have a cold or other illness that may add further problems to the patient's condition.
- Children under 12 years of age are discouraged from visiting patients, but may do so with special permission from the physician or as sibling visitors to obstetrics. These children must be accompanied by, and remain under the supervision of, an adult.
Dining Room. Our dining room may be used by all visitors. It is located on the main floor and is open Monday through Friday during the following hours:
Breakfast: 6:30 am to 8:30 am
Lunch: 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm